Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I am soooo glad its starting to warm up. I am starting to feel blah about running the longer distances. Sunday was a nice run with a friend. There was good conversation, pretty woods to run in and some time for me. Problem is, said friend can't run as far as me. I have another friend who runs with me who runs much faster and farther then I do. I seem to be middle ground and am having trouble finding others who are middle ground. For all that I live in an urban area and there are over 150 people in my running group, why the heck can't I find someone to run with me? Do I have cooties? Do I smell bad and don't know it? What the heck yo? I get that running is a solo sport, but people run in groups all the time. I train all week by myself, I am just looking for 1 day. Maybe the warmth will people people out. Races are gearing up and there are always people at those. So yeah, I am a bit whiny. We all get that way sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment