Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Running a 14k this weekend. Normally, I would be so excited people would be shaking their heads at me; i.e my husband. The side of my knee has been bothering me for about three weeks. I took a week off and just did other cardio then ran 5 last Sunday. I did OK with the 5- sorta. Monday I tried to get back too it, after all, I have a 1/2 coming up in April, but I couldn't even run on the treadmill. I wanted to cry. Not from pain, but from frustration. So in true suck it up buttercup attitude, I went and got KT Tape and plan to push 4 more tonight. If the tape works, I will feel better about this weekend. Being hurt SUCKS! I don't think I have ever slowed down in my life! I played with broken bones, screwed up ankles, probably even a minor concussion. Suck it up was a mantra. Guess I am finally getting old. Damn, my husband was right.

No comments:

Post a Comment