Sunday, March 10, 2013

This morning I got up early, dreading the time change and the cold. At 6:30 it felt like 5:30, my car had to defrost but I was on my way. I met up with a running buddy at a park I have always enjoyed running at. Sea smoke sat on the water as the air started to warm up with the sunrise.There is so much going on in my head, I needed a good run to clear it. It turned into a bueatiful day. The sun came up, people were very gracious in their good mornings, and a friend to chat with on the run, about everything except drama. I managed to avoid what is in my head for a good two hours and just enjoy the here and now where I was. Thats the way running should feel.  I wish I could have kept running all day. I didn't want to go back to my thoughts; but you can't avoid them forever. Maybe, I just need to run longer and faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment